- Hear the spine-tingling tales of Viking-age justice doled out at Thingvellir
- Feel the mist of Gullfoss waterfall as it plunges into Hvítárgljúfur canyon
- Watch as a hot spring launches a column of boiling hot water into the air
- Invigorate your mind and body in the geothermal waters of the Sky Lagoon
- Explore Iceland’s iconic natural wonders and create lasting memories
Set out on a wondrous day trip that combines the most popular tour in Iceland, the Golden Circle, and relax in the geothermal bathing site at the Sky Lagoon. Explore the staggeringly raw beauty of Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall, and Geysir Geothermal Area.
Start the Golden Circle tour to discover Iceland’s most spectacular natural attractions with a visit to Thingvellir National Park. Find out about the place where Iceland’s ancient parliament was born and the country’s dazzling tectonics are on display.
Next, at Gullfoss, witness one of Iceland’s most powerful waterfalls. Move onward to the Geysir area to see (and smell) an erupting hot spring and other geothermal features.
After a day of exciting sightseeing, unwind in a typically Icelandic way with a soak in the Sky Lagoon. Experience a brand new bathing experience with luxurious facilities and stunning panoramic views of the ocean