Snorkel at one of the top dive sites in the world and marvel at the dramatic Silfra Fissure. Discover the different landscapes of Iceland’s famous Golden Circle, including the hot springs of Geysir and the powerful cascades of Gullfoss.
- Snorkel between tectonic plates, with 100-meter visibility
- See the amazing melt water of Silfra
- Get back to mature in Þingvellir National Park
- Watch the hot springs erupt from the earth in Geysir
- Soak up the impressive views of the Gullfoss Waterfall
Experience the different geothermal landscapes of Iceland’s legendary Golden Circle on a small group tour from Reykjavik. Listen to Icelandic music as you travel by minibus to Þingvellir National Park, where the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates are pulling apart. Gaze in awe as you get a clear view of this massive geological activity.
Watch the water melt from Iceland’s second biggest glacier as you make your way to Gullfoss Waterfall. Marvel as hot spring water erupts from the earth in the geothermal area of Geysir. Then, snorkel in the extraordinary Silfra rift, considered one of the top dive sites in the world. Glide between tectonic plates floating on pure, filtered glacial meltwater.