Enjoy a leisurely full-day tour that takes in the natural wonders along the South Coast of Iceland. See waterfalls, rock formations and glaciers.
- Explore Iceland’s dramatic South Coast on a small-group tour
- Take a walk behind the spectacular Seljalandsfoss Waterfall
- Visit Mýrdalsjökull Glacier, and learn about the volcano beneath the icecap
Marvel at the dramatic south of Iceland and its coastline on a 10-hour small-group tour from Reykjavik. This excursion to Iceland’s stunning South Coast is ideal for nature lovers. The drive will take you through one of the country’s most scenic regions, traveling as far as Vík.
Explore the spectacular Seljalandsfoss Waterfall, and take a walk behind it. You’ll also visit the majestic Skógafoss Waterfall.
Continue to the Mýrdalsjökull Glacier, where the active Katla volcano is located under the icecap.
- Transportation by minibus
- Guided tour
- Small-group guarantee (maximum of 19 passengers)