Experience nature at its best with waterfalls and black sand beaches. Walk behind the cascades of Seljalandsfoss & go to the glacier snout at Sólheimajökull.
- Walk behind the waterfall at Seljalandsfoss, weather permitting
- See the black sand beaches of the southern coast
- Go to Iceland's southernmost village in Vik
- Visit the glacier snout of Sólheimajökull
- Marvel at a unique landscape of rivers waterfalls and glacial mountains
- Admire the stunning beauty of Skógafoss waterfall
Spend the day exploring the dramatic landscapes of the south of Iceland along with its coastline on a full-day sightseeing tour from Reykjavik.
Following a pick-up from listed hotels or guesthouses in central Reykjavík, travel to the gorgeous waterfalls of Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss. Along the way, pass a variety of rivers, waterfalls, mountains, and glaciers.
At the waterfall at Seljalandsfoss, walk behind the cascades and feel the spray on your face. Continue to Skógafoss to marvel at the 60-meter drop. Pass the black sand beaches of the southern coast and enjoy the power of the sea.
Visit the glacier snout of Sólheimajökull to see an outlet glacier of Mýrdalsjökull. Admire the ever-changing feat of nature up-close. Then, look at the basalt sea stacks in the town of Vik, Iceland's southernmost village just south of the Mýrdalsjökull glacier, before returning to Reykjavik.