Embark on a magical half-day afternoon or evening tour through Geldingaladur Valley and see the eruption site of Fagradalsfjall Volcano alongside a licensed guide.
- Feel the thrill of looking for live lava flowing at the Fagradalsfjall Volcano
- Discover the rugged beauty of the Geldingadalur Valley on a guided hike
- Uncover the secrets of the Reykjanes Peninsula Highland with your guide
- Capture pictures of the vivid colors of the Seltún Hot Springs in Krýsuvík
- Be picked up and dropped off directly at your accommodation in Reykjavík
Enjoy an afternoon or evening hike in Geldingadalur Valley, where lava flows from erupting volcanoes, to witness the Fagradalsfjall Volcano. Learn the history of the volcanoes of the area from your expert guide.
Get picked up in Reykjavík and set out on a scenic drive surrounded by breathtaking views towards the Fagradalsfjall Volcano and Geldingadallur Valley.
Once at the valley, put on your hiking gear and head towards the volcano to hopefully see some live lava flowing. Bring snacks along with you and enjoy them while you watch the spectacular natural show.
Afterward, as you drive along the peninsula, your guide will fill you in on the history of volcanos in the area, many long-dormant, now covered by soft green lava moss.