- Immerse yourself in the lush landscape of the Blue Lagoon geothermal spa
- Easily travel between distant places along the Golden Circle route in one day
- Benefit from the flexibility of a private tour with your own personal guide
- Marvel at the oldest known geyser in the world in the Haukadalur Valley
- Discover natural wonders like the Kerið Volcanic Crater Lake and Gullfoss
See the best of the Golden Circle all in a single day during this private trip starting directly from your accommodation in Reykjavik. Travel with your own personal guide to Thingvellir National Park, the Gullfoss Waterfall, the Kerid Crater, the Geysir Geothermal Area, and Blue Lagoon, entry fees included.
Pack your bags and come ready for an adventure. You’ll see Thingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with immense historical significance. This site has the world’s oldest existing parliament. Marvel at crystal-clear lakes and volcanic terrains.
The Geysir Geothermal Area is also on the agenda. This site is a treat for those who always dreamed of witnessing a live hot spring. Located in the Haukadalur Valley, this spot is the oldest known geyser in the world.
Arrive at the Gullfoss Waterfall, which originates from Langjökull, Iceland’s second-largest glacier. Take advantage of unbeatable photo opportunities thanks to the multiple viewpoints of this elegant waterfall.
Another memorable site along the route is the Kerið Volcanic Crater Lake, a 3000-years old volcanic lake with a unique appeal. You’ll see blue-colored lake water surrounded by dark lava rocks. A simple walk along the crater will bring you to amazing views of this unique volcanic lake.
After the tour, you’ll visit the Blue Lagoon before being driven back to your hotel.