See Mýrdalsjökull Glacier and explore the unique ice cave below Katla Volcano on this guided jeep trip from Vik.
- Discover the breathtaking beauty of the natural light show in the Katla ice cave
- Take in views of the Katla volcano as you hike across the Mýrdalsjökull Glacier
- Uncover the secrets of how the Kötlujökull glacier and Katla ice cave formed
- Explore with ease using high-quality and well-maintained ice cave equipment
- Travel through rugged Icelandic mountains wilderness aboard a comfortable Jeep
From Vík, jump into a jeep and step into the mighty glaciers and ice caves of South Iceland. Strap on your crampons and helmets to explore this natural phenomenon. Hike across the Mýrdalsjökull Glacier, situated below the Katla volcano.
Wander through the cave and marvel at spectacular color combinations of blue, gray and black, as your guide tells you about the Kötlujökull glacier and the Katla ice cave's formation.